Thursday, December 1, 2016

Surprise Hop!

Hello, my friends! Welcome to a SPECIAL SURPRISE blog hop for my dear friend, Julie Odil! Julie was recently diagnosed with a rare form of lymphoma, so this hop is our way of letting her know that we are here for her. You should have come here from Katie Skiff If you didn't, please hop over to THIS POST for a complete list of participants! Along with this hop, there is a special release digital stamp set and paper pack from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop designed specifically for sending get well cards to those struggling with different forms of cancer. The colors of the paper pack are lavender (all cancers awareness), lime green (lymphoma awareness), pink (breast cancer awareness), teal (ovarian cancer awareness), and peach (cervical cancer awareness)


Julie and I are the Great Impressions stamp DT so I used some stamps from Great Impressions for her card. The image is called (G454) Rose Trio and the sentiment is (B176) Thoughts.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! I know that Julie need our support now more than ever, so let's band together and show her that we are here for her! Your next stop on the hop is the lovely Lorie Ames. Thanks for joining us!

3 comments:

Peanut said...

Absolutely gorgeous cars, Leah. LOVE the sparkly sequins.
x Asha

Julie Odil said...

Leah, I am so honored by this hop, and your participation in it! I have been crying my way through the line up. l Your card is so beautiful. Thank you!

Mynn xx said...

Leah, this is SO beautiful, friend! I LOVE the way you colored those gorgeous blooms--and the sequin borders are perfect! Totally stunning creation, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx