Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Mini Snowflake Garland

Hello! With Christmas quickly approaching it's time to start decorating our homes to celebrate the season. Today I have a simple but pretty home decor idea that could easily be added to containers you already have. 
garland
I pulled out the brand new Snowflake Wonder set and first stamped the two bigger snowflakes several times and under one stamped the "Noel" sentiment. I stamped in Versamark ink so I could heat emboss with silver glitter embossing powder.
garland2
I then trimmed them each out and punched a small hole in the top of each one and threaded some baker's twine through each of them to create a mini garland. Then I tied it onto a decorative pitcher that is filled with some Christmas foliage.
garland4
garland3
I love how it dresses up any type of container you have. I hope you'll try making your own mini garland to enjoy this season with!
Inspired-by-Stamping-Supplies-Tools-01_thumb.png
Versamark Ink
White Cardstock
Zing! Silver Glitter Embossing Powder
Turquoise Baker's Twine
Signature

No comments: