Sunday, October 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Blog Hop!



Surprise!  I'm here today, along with other gals on the Inspired By Stamping design team, to wish the Inspired By Stamping store's owner, Joanna, a happy 3rd anniversary for the store and an early happy birthday!  You should have arrived her from Kylie Purtell's blog.  If not, and you'd like to join in the fun, please start at Joanna's blog and hop along with us to wish her many happy returns!  We've all made birthday creations to share using Inspired By Stamping products.  Come and take a peek at mine!

For my card I wanted to make something shabby and soft so I started by heat embossing my butterfly from Australian Nature I onto vellum and trimming it out. I then nestled it onto the lovely Autumn Blessings Wreath adding some pink berries. The matting is cut using a Fancy Labels 3 die. My gorgeous paper is from the Spring Lilacs paper pad and my sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Greetings

Thank you for stopping by today and for hopping with all of us from Inspired By Stamping!  Your next stop is Lisa Eisner's blog.  

Joanna, I wish you a very happy anniversary for Inspired By Stamping and an early happy birthday to you! I am so blessed to design for you and hope the next year is overflowing with blessings. Much love!

Supplies:






8 comments:

Kylie said...

This looks so elegant and rich with colour, Leah. Just beautiful and Joanna will love it! xx

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Leah! This is so sooooo pretty! I love the gold glitter on the butterfly and the beautiful layers that you created! You are so talented my friend! Thank you for being on our team! Thank you for all you do! And thank you for the most wonderful surprise! With love, Joanna

Sue D said...

Beautiful--I like the vellum butterfly.

lisa808 said...

So pretty. Love the embossed butterfly and gold accents.

Donna Nuce said...

Such a gorgeous card. That butterfly is amazing as are all the layers on the card. We really did surprise her didn't we?

Jo Herbert said...

This is such a feminine gorgeous card. The glitter on the butterfly makes it pop. The layout and layers make this card even more elegant than it already is. I love how we surprised Joanna for her birthday. Hugs Jo

Mynn xx said...

Super pretty, Leah! I LOVE the layering of the lilac papers and that gorgeous vellum butterfly! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

wilson.marie65 said...

Very pretty card.. the butterfly is just beautiful... love the stitching around the card.. awesome color :)