Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Inkspirational Challenge






Hello there! This week I'm joining in over at the Inkspirational challenge blog where there is a photo to inspire you to get inky and Inspired By Stamping is sponsoring!  I pulled some colors and took it an Eastery, springy approach :)  I pulled out the newly released Mason Jars Add On III for my focal images and sentiment and also used the Fancy Labels I. I didn't attach this onto a card base as I plan to use it on an Easter LO this year. I hope you'll come over and join the fun! Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it so much.


Links for you:


9 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Fantastic spring scene, Leah!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This is so adorable Leah! It just speaks spring! I love this card! Hugs, J

Mynn xx said...

This is just darling! LOVE your sweet scene and the twine! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty card -- Fun eggs in the grass

Marina said...

Beautiful stamping. I love the little Easter egg scene, the shaped layers and the twine. Great card.
Marina
Inkspirational DT

Anonymous said...

So bright and fun! Very nice embossing and your stamping is great! I'm so glad to have you designing with us this month at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Lisbeth K said...

This is so cute, and the stamping is fab! So happy that you designing with us at Inkspirational this month:)

Paperesse said...

Beautiful card Leah, the coloring is excellent!!!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous spring scene! Your coloring is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!